- Secure, IP66, IK10 rated (Fully waterproof, dust proof and the highest impact rating available)
- Unlocked Cabinet for quick access to Emergency Bleed Control Kit
- Highly visible front graphics
- No power required, can be installed anywhere
- Ventilated cabinet to prevent condensation
- Various mount options (pole / post mount, fence mount, wall mount, etc.)
After a major injury or trauma either in a public area or in a workplace, it is critical to Control The Bleed until the Ambulance Service can take over and help the patient. In most cases, the Ambulance will not arrive before the patient has lost a critical amount of blood, it is therefore essential the public intervene to Control The Bleed. In doing so could save a life. None of the medical devices in the Emergency Bleed Control Kit require training to use and the 999 Operator will be able to talk the user through the process. Instructions are also included inside the cabinet.
Major injuries can happen in all environments, from car accidents to in home accidents, workplace machinery to, sadly, weaponised attacks. The Bleed Control Kits can handle the most testing of incidents including full amputations.