The powerful capabilities of the Powerheart G5 AED enable rescue professionals and lay responders to administer therapy in a timely and effective manner to give a victim of sudden cardiac arrest the best chance of survival.
- Rugged, durable design for protection against rough treatment
- High ingress protection (IP55) against dust and water for performance in harsh and challenging environments
- Meets rigorous military standards for shock, vibration and drop testing
- Rescue Ready® technology self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software and pads) daily. The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly. The highly visible Rescue Ready indicator assures responders that they are retrieving a working AED
- Has a 7-year AED warranty and comes with a fully charged medical-grade battery with a 4-year full operational guarantee.
Also available: This defibrillator + one of our certified training events at a location of your choice for only an extra £299 + VAT. To discuss this, please call 0800 130 3700 or complete the form below.
- Adult electrode pads with CPR feedback for Powerheart G5 defibrillator
- Adult electrode pads for Powerheart G5 defibrillator
- Paediatric electrode pads for Powerheart G5 defibrillator
- Powerheart G5 battery