This well established and user-friendly SaverOne AED is designed to be very easy to use for any lay person, even with no prior training or experience. Giving clear, practical and intuitive instructions through the life-saving process, this European designed and built AED is ideal for all PAD applications including schools, sports facilities, offices, factories, hotels and airports… in fact anywhere that a quick response is needed.
This Fully Automatic model will guide the user through the application of pads on the victim’s chest, automatically analyse the patient for the need of a shock and, if this is decided, will automatically deliver the shock. As with all defibrillators, it will only shock if needed.
The SaverOne comes with a six-year warranty on the defibrillator and with a five-year life expectancy for the non-chargeable lithium battery. The pre-gelled pads should be changed after use or after 30 months. Paediatric pads are available for use on children under 8 years / under 25kg. The unit also comes complete with hard carrying case.
Contents of the British Standard first aid kit:
- 1x A5 First Aid Leaflet
- 4x AeroWound HSE 12x12cm Medium Dressing
- 2x AeroWound HSE 18x18cm Large Dressing
- 2x AeroBand Non-Woven Tri-Bandage
- 2x AeroWound HSE Eye Pad with Bandage
- 1x AeroBurn Sterile Gel Dressing 10x10cm
- 4x AeroPlast W/P Assorted Env10
- 1x AeroPlast Emergency Foil Blanket Silver
- 6x AeroGlove Nitrile Gloves Powder Free Large
- 1x AeroShield CPR Face Shield
- 2x AeroWound HSE Finder Dressing
- 2x AeroForm Bandage 7.5cm x 4m
- 1x MicroPore 2.5cm x 10m
- 20x Sterile Wipes
- 1x AeroPin Safety Pins 2 Sizes Nickle Plated
- 1x Tuffcut Scissors 7.5 x 190mm
- 1x AeroWash 250ml Eyewash
- 4x AeroPlast Small Instant Ice Pack
- 1x AeroCrepe Crepe Bandage 7.5cm x 4m
- 2x AeroCrepe Crepe Bandage 5.0cm x 4m
In addition, this package also comes with an AED Prep Kit.
Also available: This defibrillator + one of our certified training events at a location of your choice for only an extra £299 + VAT. see Defibrillator / life-saving training for further details or to discuss this, please call 0800 130 3700 or complete the form below.