This semi-automatic version features;
- Robust one-piece design
- Simple switch from audit to child mode
- Dual adult/child electrode pads
- Ambient noise detector
- CPR detection and metronome
- Pad life indicator
- Battery level indicator
- Operational status indicator
- Clear visual & verbal guidance
- Large internal memory can store 5 events, up to 3 hours per event
- Simple data access with SD card download
- Free software
- Remote date conversion service.
Some of the benefits:
Save precious seconds when a child’s life is in your hands. The iPAD SP1 comes with dual adult and child electrode pads. There is a simple switch to select the adult or child setting. No pad changes or setting changes are required.
Audible instructions always heard in noisy environments. The iPAD SP1 has an ambient noise detector. In a noisy environment, the volume of the voice prompts will automatically increase up to 90 decibels. Verbal guidance will always be heard above high levels of background noise.
Nothing to break or lose with robust one-piece design. Well reputed for its high-quality construction, the iPAD SP1 can be relied on to perform and endure emergency usage, time after time.
Makes saving someone’s life as simple as possible. The iPAD SP1 intelligently guides a rescuer at the pace at which they work. Large, clear illuminated instructions and calm voice prompts give guidance at every step.
If data is required, data download is simple with the device in situ. Up to 15 hours of usage can be stored in the memory of the SP1. Should the data be required, the download process can be performed with a simple SD card. The device does not need to be sent away.
Highly responsive when it matters the most. The iPAD uses the latest in defibrillation technology to ensure that the device works as quickly as possible. After a cycle of 2 minutes of CPR, the device can perform analysis and be ready to shock delivery in less than 5 seconds.
10-year warranty upon registration
Contents of the British Standard first aid kit:
- 1x A5 First Aid Leaflet
- 4x AeroWound HSE 12x12cm Medium Dressing
- 2x AeroWound HSE 18x18cm Large Dressing
- 2x AeroBand Non-Woven Tri-Bandage
- 2x AeroWound HSE Eye Pad with Bandage
- 1x AeroBurn Sterile Gel Dressing 10x10cm
- 4x AeroPlast W/P Assorted Env10
- 1x AeroPlast Emergency Foil Blanket Silver
- 6x AeroGlove Nitrile Gloves Powder Free Large
- 1x AeroShield CPR Face Shield
- 2x AeroWound HSE Finder Dressing
- 2x AeroForm Bandage 7.5cm x 4m
- 1x MicroPore 2.5cm x 10m
- 20x Sterile Wipes
- 1x AeroPin Safety Pins 2 Sizes Nickle Plated
- 1x Tuffcut Scissors 7.5 x 190mm
- 1x AeroWash 250ml Eyewash
- 4x AeroPlast Small Instant Ice Pack
- 1x AeroCrepe Crepe Bandage 7.5cm x 4m
- 2x AeroCrepe Crepe Bandage 5.0cm x 4m
In addition, this package also comes with an AED Prep Kit.
Also available: This defibrillator + one of our certified training events at a location of your choice for only an extra £299 + VAT. see Defibrillator / life-saving training for further details or to discuss this, please call 0800 130 3700 or complete the form below.