Business owners need to consider their statutory duties under the Health and Safety at Work Act and their civil law 'duty of care' to visitors, employees and users of their premises.
Our Defibs are designed to be used by anyone, any age. They are so simple to use, and so effective!!
Survival chances can be over 50% if you have a Defib on your premises but can be less than 10% if you wait for Emergency Services. The first 4 minutes are crucial!
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) can affect anyone, anytime, any place. And it does!
- It kills 270 each day in the UK alone. That’s more than lung cancer, breast cancer and AIDS combined.
- 100 of these SCAs occur in the workplace each week.
- Defibrillation combined with CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) is the only way to re-establish the heart's natural rhythm (CPR alone will not restart a heart following a SCA).
- If you have access to an AED, the chance of you saving a victim's life is increased by 50%! For every minute that passes, their chance of survival reduces by 10-14%.
- CPR alone will only result in 5% survival.
- An AED will only shock if the patient needs it, i.e. no sign of life, no risk of wrongful use.
Call us now on 0800 130 3700 for a discussion on cost, availability and training. Do it now, please.